“to shine on those living in darknessand in the shadow of death,to guide our feet into the path of peace.” Luke 1:79
“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” Martin Luther King
“There is a crack in everything.
That’s how the light gets in.”
― Leonard Cohen,
“How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world.”
― William Shakespeare in the Merchant of Venice
I have found including some thoughtful podcasts in my morning routine have helped me to bring more light into my life. Here are some ones to try (and they are free) and the websites for great info.
- Pick the Brain Podcast: Productivity, Motivation, Self-Improvement and Health Pick the Brain Website
- Something you Should Know: Wisdom and Advice for Life Find the SYSK Info Here
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin Find Gretchen Rubin Here
- Good LifeProject Good LifeProject
- The Unmistakable Creative (OK so this one is for the creative folks….) Head to the Unmistakable Creative Here
- The Moth: True Stories Told Live Find The Moth Here
Shared by Marcie Doll