“The greater part of human pain is unnecessary. It is self-created as long as the unobserved mind runs your life.” ~Eckhart Tolle
What stories are going on in your head today? Many of us have lots of stories running through our minds. Have you ever thought about these stories that make you worry or fearful? It is time to put these stories to rest and give some headspace to more positive thinking.
- Be mindful of the stories taking up our precious headspace.
- Write these stories down on a piece of paper.
- Today, is the day to take control of these stories.
- Rip up this piece of paper.
- When a story comes up, put yourself back into the present.
- Talk back to the story.
- Take a few deep breaths to ground yourself in the present.
- Move on.
By being more aware of the stories in our head and controlling them, you will be more mindful of the present.
Shared by Marcie Doll