Today is the Monday of Holy Week, the week where we journey with Jesus to the cross. It is time to pray without ceasing for this world. But where do you pray in your home?
Designate a special place to pray in your home, apartment or wherever you may live. And what should you pray at this difficult time?
Here are some ideas…
- A candle or lamp to light your space.
- Your Bible.
- Family Pictures.
- A Cross.
- Piece of Cloth.
- Natural elements like leaves or flowers.
- Seasonal Elements. (see my pictures below).
- Anything from your collection that is special to you.
- Click here for some healing prayers from Women’s Day…
Shared by Marcie Doll